Director of Design & Web Services
George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School
- Led the school’s user experience design, web development, print design, and brand strategy.
- Worked with the dean and the senior administrative team to rebrand the name change of the school.
- Redesigned and recoded the school’s main website from the ground up starting with mobile-first responsive approach.
- Provided web and print marketing materials for internal teams including communications department, admissions office, alumni relations, and career center.
- Supervised a junior web developer.
Senior Web Developer
George Washington University School of Business
- Led the school’s web design and development.
- Designed and developed the web version of the school’s print magazine.
- Customized WordPress to create an easy-to-publish news system for the communications department.
- Integrated new media marketing efforts into the school’s overall strategy.
- Collaborated with web teams across the university to share knowledges and resources.
Senior Web Designer
- Designed and developed web experiences to meet the specific needs of the academic departments and their users.
- Contributed in enhancing the online experience of Vassar’s established brand.
- Collaborated with a small team of talented designers and developers to maintain and improve more than 200 sites.